24 hour car hire rental service available at airport.
- Larnaca Airport and town
- Ayia Napa
- Troodos &
Travel Comparison Website.
Wifi for rent
- Unlimited internet.
- Connecting up to 7 users at the same time.
- Easy to use.
- Take it everywhere with you.
- €8 per day for rentals of 7 days or mor.e
- €10 per day for rentals of less than 7 day.s
- Pick up / Drop off anywhere on the island.
- No charge for additional drivers.
- Full insurance with NO EXCESS for rentals of 7 days or more.
- Largest and newest fleet of cars on the island.
- All cars less than 18 months old with most being new.
Andreas Petsas & Sons Limited.
The largest car rental Company in Cyprus with a fleet of over 900 cars. Taxis, chauffeur driven limousines, mini buses and coaches all fully air conditioned are also available upon request.
Cyprus Car Rental - FAQ.
What type of cars are available ?
Andreas Petsas is a local company, they can supply all types of rental vehicles, they have a fleet of over 900 cars ranging from economy class to 4 wheel drives and luxury models, also with or without air conditioning and extras. All cars are no more than 18 months old with the majority being new.
Can I specify my own pick up and drop off locations ?
Yes. As part of the booking process you can select or specify ANY pick up location and ANY drop off location at no extra cost (excpet for Larnaca and Paphos airports which is €20).
Can I pick my car up at anytime of day or night ?
Yes. At no extra cost.
How and when will payment be taken ?
When you book online using this site you will be charged 20% of the total rental cost, this will be made on a secure server, in some instances an online deposit is NOT required. The balance or full amount will be paid in location when picking up the vehicle. Payment will be made in € (euros).
Will I receive a rental voucher and order confirmation ?
Yes. You will receive an email order confirmation for the 20% deposit immediately online if a deposit was applicable. Sometimes because of the dates and car required an online deposit is not applicable. This will also act as proof of purchase and will be required to be presented when picking up the vehicle in location. This receipt should also be presented when picking up your vehicle.
What is included in the price ?
- Insurance cover for passengers and accidental damage to vehicle including tyres, windscreen and car under body.
- (no excess charged on rentals of 7 days or more).
- Unlimited mileage.
- All local taxes - VAT.
- Maintenance, oil and greasing.
- Free delivery and collection, anywhere anytime.
- Collision Damage Waiver.
- Vehicle Theft Protection (not contents) with NO EXCESS
What is not included in the price ?
- Fuel costs.
- Any extra requested such as child/baby seats and roofracks.
What is the cost for child/baby seats and roofracks ?
Child/booster seats cost €20 per seat per rental.
Roof/ski racks cost €35 per rental.
What are the age requirements for drivers ?
21 years of age and upwards -for drivers under 25 years of age who have had a full driving licence under 3 years at time of rental will be held responsible for damages to company cars as shown below :
Groups A1, 2, 3 - B1,2,3 - C1,2,3 up to UK£450 for any one accident.
Groups D1 and D2, E1 and E2, F1 and F2, H1 and H2 up toUK £650 for any one accident.
Group E3, F3 and F4, G1 and G2, H3 and H4 up to UK£1100 for any one accident.
Group G3, S1, 2, 3 up to UK£2200 for any one accident.
Do I have to pay any type of deposite on the vehicle ?
Only a small deposit on the fuel in the tank which is fully refunded upon return of the vehicle.